14 декабря 2022 года будет проводиться международный игровой конкурс по английскому языку «British Bulldog» Британский бульдог. Ниже представлены задания и авторские решения от нашего сайта
• Приобрести полные задания и ответы «British Bulldog» Купить
Некоторые задания и ответы:
1. Where is the International Clothes Show?
A) In Big Ben B) In Scotland
C) In Africa D) At the Royal Lion Hotel
2. When will the show start?
A) At ten to eight B) At eight
C) At eight thirty D) In fifteen minutes
3. What can they see in the first part of the show? Clothes for … .
A) aged people B) middle-aged people
C) newborns D) youngsters
4. Who will show clothes on the catwalk?
A) Cats and dogs B) Boys and girls
C) Designers D) Nobody
5. What colour are the jackets?
A) Red B) Purple
C) Orange D) Blue
6. At what time is it possible to see skirts, cardigans and jumpers?
A) At ten to eight B) At eight
C) At half past eight D) In fifteen minutes
7. Where are the jumpers from?
A) From Africa B) From Europe
C) From Asia D) From America
8. Why will they stop the show for a while?
A) To have a snack B) To go home
C) To change clothes D) To try on new clothes
9. How long will the break last?
A) 10 minutes B) 15 minutes
C) Half an hour D) One hour
10. What are the people prohibited to do during the show?
A) To watch the show B) To enjoy themselves
C) To take photos D) To rise to their feet
Read the text and answer the questions
Crocodiles are large reptiles. Some of the largest crocodiles grow to the length up to 7 metres. Their skin is very thick and is covered with hard and rough scales. All crocodiles live near water, whether it is
a swamp or marshy area, lake or river, and they spend a great part of their time there. Being able to walk quite easily on their large flat feet, they can manage to run if necessary and sometimes slide on their stomachs. In the water they are strong swimmers. When swimming a crocodile places its limbs against its body and propels through the water by swinging its massive tail from side to side. They will often stay wholly still in the water for long periods with their bodies below the surface of th ewater. Only their nose, ears and eyes are visible, asthese are all on top of the head. Although they need to breathe air, crocodiles have the ability to dive beneath the water and remain there for some time. It’s interesting that crocodiles swallow their prey most of the time and their eyesight is excellent, but it improves in the evening. During dry seasons some crocodiles sleep in small borrows dug up by them in the river banks or at the bottom of drying ponds.
11. Which is one of the crocodiles’ habitats?
A) Deserts B) Mountains C) Swamps D) Steppe
12. Where do crocodiles spend most of their life?
A) In the mountains B) Under the ground
C) In the water D) In the desert
13. How can crocodiles move on ground? They can … .
A) jump B) fly C) slide D) jog
14. What are crocodiles very good at?
A) Jumping B) Swimming C) Jogging D) Flying
15. Which part of their body is more helpful for swimming?
A) Paws B) Head C) Tail D) Eyes
16. Which part of their body can you often see over the surface of the water?
A) Sharp teeth B) A tail
C) The stomach D) The nose