Экзаменационная работа по английскому языку состоит из четырёх разделов («Аудирование, «Чтение», «Грамматика и лексика», «Письмо»), включающих в себя 40 заданий.
На выполнение экзаменационной работы отводится 3 часа (180 минут).
Пробный вариант составлен на основе официальной демоверсии от ФИПИ за 2021 год по русскому языку.
В конце варианта приведены правильные ответы ко всем заданиям. Вы можете свериться с ними и найти у себя ошибки.
Скачать тренировочный вариант ЕГЭ: Скачать
Решать работу: Онлайн
10. Установите соответствие между текстами A–G и заголовками 1–8. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую цифру только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
1. Struggle for Survival
2. Ancient Wonder
3. Great Beginning
4. Important Event
5. Tourist Boom
6. Agriculture Success
7. Practical Invention
8. Living Longer
A. Computers have already revolutionized the way we live and work. But it is early days for computers. We do not know how much they are still changing the world. Already, Internet users can buy things and study holiday offers. It’s much easier to edit and print documents using a PC. More computer wonders are yet to come.
B. Only a few years before men were walking on the moon, reputable scientists declared that it was impossible. But in 1969 Neil Armstrong stepped out of his space capsule and made his famous statement, ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.’ However, progress in this area is slower now. Not as much money goes into research as in the 1960s.
C. Surely nothing has done more for the comfort and happiness of mankind than the advance of medical knowledge! Lots of people have benefited from aspirin and lots of lives have been saved by penicillin. Surgeons can perform the most amazing operations. Average life expectancy in Europe has risen dramatically over the last hundred years.
D. In the past, a holiday used to mean simply a day when you did not work. Now millions of holidaymakers travel to all parts of the world. Perhaps, not all people like to see lots of tourists in their countries, but we must admit that a phenomenon which sees the population of Greece treble is a wonder of the world.
E. It is true that the Olympic Games are now commercialized and there is greed and drug abuse. However, it is a competition in which every country of the world takes part. Every four years, for a brief moment, we see these countries come together in peace and friendship. We see people from warring countries shake hands. We feel hope again for the future of mankind.
F. In 1724, Jonathan Swift wrote, ‘Whoever makes two blades of grass or two ears of olcorn grow where only one grew before serves mankind better than the whole race of politicians’. In Europe farmers have done it and we produce enough food to feed the world. If only politicians could find a way to share it with those parts of the world where there is still famine.
G. The greatest wonder of the modern world is simply that we are still here. We have bombs that could destroy the world but we try our best not to use them. Because of people’s effort no government dares to use such weapons. The year 2001 marked the 100th anniversary of the Nobel Peace Prize, the most famous attempt to raise awareness of the issues of war and peace.
12. The main aim of Sean’s visit to Spain was
1) to climb the highest peak on the Spanish mainland.
2) touring and walking.
3) to try the regional cuisine.
4) to enjoy the country’s robust red wines.
13. At that time of year, the mountain’s snowy trails were
14. Megan and Aidan had to wait till morning because
1) Megan didn’t speak Spanish.
2) the chairlifts didn’t work at night.
3) the couldn’t find any help.
4) a hotel clerk’s directions were wrong.
1) reached Mulhacén’s summit by mid-afternoon.
2) lost his way.
3) descended until dawn.
4) decided to spend the night in the wooden hut.
16. Sean could not make the ridge because
1) it was too far.
2) he was very tired.
3) of a blizzard.
4) of a strong wind and poor visibility.
17. Sean fell down the slope because
1) a strong wind was blowing.
2) the slope was too steep.
3) he didn’t have special equipment.
4) he didn’t us his trekking poles.
18. While falling, Sean
1) was not injured.
2) injured his head.
3) shattered his kneecap.
4) broke his leg.
39. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Gloria who writes:
… I’ve always wanted to visit Moscow, to see the sights and to try Russian food so it’ll be great to spend a week at your place. Any ideas as to what we could do? Should I bring any special clothes?
Do let me know if there is anything I can get you from England…
Write back to Gloria.
In your letter
− answer his questions giving relevant details
− ask 3 questions about his birthday party
Write 100–140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
40. Comment one of the following statements.
40.1. The invention of the car changed the world for the better.
40.2 Violence on TW leads to violence in society and, therefore, must be forbidden
Вам будет интересно: