ЕГЭ 2022. Экзаменационная работа по английскому языку состоит из четырёх разделов («Аудирование», «Чтение», «Грамматика и лексика», «Письмо»), включающих в себя 40 заданий.
Пробный вариант составлен на основе официальной демоверсии от ФИПИ за 2022 год.
В конце варианта приведены правильные ответы ко всем заданиям. Вы можете свериться с ними и найти у себя ошибки.
Скачать тренировочный вариант ЕГЭ: Скачать
Решать работу: Онлайн
12. In the first paragraph, what is Caitlin’s main point about the island?
1) It can be dangerous to try to cross from the mainland.
2) It is much smaller than it looks from the mainland.
3) It is only completely cut off at certain times.
4) It can be a difficult place for people to live in.
13. What does Caitlin suggest about her father?
1) His writing prevents him from doing things he wants to do with his family.
2) His initial reaction to his son’s request is different from usual.
3) His true feelings are easily hidden from his daughter.
4) His son’s arrival is one event he will take time off for..
14. Caitlin emphasises her feelings of discomfort because she…
1) is embarrassed that she doesn’t understand what her brother is talking about.
2) feels confused about why she can’t relate to her brother any more.
3) is upset by the unexpected change in her brother’s behaviour.
4) feels foolish that her brother’s attention is so important to her.
15. In the fourth paragraph, what is Caitlin’s purpose in describing the island?
1) to express her positive feelings about it.
2) to explain how the road was built.
3) to illustrate what kind of weather was usual.
4) to describe her journey home.
16. It was odd for Caitlin to see someone walking on the Stand because…is
1) no one lived there for many years.
2) it is dangerous to walk there at this time of the year.
3) the nearest place where people lived was too far away.
4) she wanted to spend some time alone.
17. In ‘because of that’ in the forth paragraph, ‘that’ refers to the fact that
1) locals think it is odd to walk anywhere..
2) it is easier for people to take the bus than walk.
3) people have everything they need on the island.
4) there is nowhere in particular to walk to from the island.
18. What do we learn about Caitlin’s reactions to the boy?
1) She felt his air of confidence contrasted with his physical appearance.
2) She was able to come up with a reason for him being there.
3) She realised her first impression of him was inaccurate.
4) She thought she had seen him somewhere before.