15 декабря 2021 года будет проводиться международный игровой конкурс по английскому языку «British Bulldog» Британский бульдог. Ниже представлены официальные задания и ответы для 9-11 классов
• Приобрести полные задания и ответы «British Bulldog» Купить
Некоторые официальные задания 9-11 класса конкурса «Британский бульдог»
1. For how long did the adventure last?
A) A week B) More than two months
C) A year D) More than three weeks
2. Why did the guys have to shorten their journey? They had no … .
A) time and health B) desire and opportunity
C) money and energy D) interest and transport
3. How did they travel?
A) On foot B) By plane C) By ship D) By train
4. Why did the young people agree on their route beforehand? To avoid … .
A) criticism B) disappointment
C) quarrels D) pleasure
5. Why did they have to change some of their plans? They found out the place was … .
A) insecure B) not worth visiting
C) notorious D) too crowded
6. Where did they prefer to sleep?
A) In tents B) At hotels
C) At hostles D) On the train
7. What was wrong with the young man’s tent? It … .
A) was stuffy inside B) didn’t protect from the rain
C) was too big D) was very expensive
8. What did the young man do to avoid robbery? He put his passport and money … .
A) under the pillow B) in his boots
C) in his rucksack D) in his sleeping bag
9. What are the guys doing to prepare for their next adventure? They are … .
A) studying the maps B) buying necessary thing
C) saving money D) discussing their route
10. What do they think is the advantage of sleeping on the train? It is … .
A) enjoyable B) expensive and comfortable
C) unusual D) unexpensive and comfy
Read the text and answer the questions
It is no coincidence that we use colours to describe our moods. For example, if we are feeling depressed we say we are feeling ‘blue’. It seems highly likely that the colours that surround us really do affect our emotions. In doing so, it is possible that they may also influence our health. Over two thousand years ago, scientists and philosophers wrote of the healing powers of colour, while in ancient Egypt temples were designed so that sunlight shone through precious stones to create a mystical red light. We now refer to this belief about the powers of colour as ‘colour therapy’. Therapists claim that we can alter how we feel emotionally by makinguse of different colours in rooms to lighten our mood. For example, many public buildings, including hospitals, favour green or blue walls so as to create a calming atmosphere and cause stress levels to go down. Claims have even been made that different colours can be helpful in the treatment of conditions such as insomnia, toothache and depression.
11. What does “to feel blue” mean? I’m … .
A) happy B) excited
C) shocked D) sad
12. What did scientists write about colours many years ago? They could … .
A) insult people B) change people
C) treat people D) inspire people
13. What colour did the sunlight transform into in ancient Egyptian temples?
A) Yellow B) Red
C) White D) Pink
14. On what condition could the sunlight transform into that colour? The sunlight shone through the … .
A) water B) mud
C) pebbles D) precious stones
15. What does the expression “colour therapy” imply?
A) Healing people B) Amusing people
C) Charming people D) Entertaining people
Вам будет интересно:
«British Bulldog» Британский бульдог. Конкурс по английскому языку 2021-2022 (задания и ответы)
* Олимпиады и конкурсы
* Готовые контрольные работы
* Работы СтатГрад
* Официальные ВПР
Comment: “Британский бульдог «British Bulldog» конкурс по английскому языку 9-11 класс (задания и ответы) 2021-2022”